Below you will see the currently available COVID-19 Arts Aid PHL applications.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow up with you about your application by email. Please make sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- For technical questions about Submittable, please contact Submittable's Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about eligibility and funding, please contact email@example.com.
As part of COVID-19 Arts Aid PHL, arts and culture organizations with annual budgets between $250,000 and $15 million whose operations have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 pandemic can apply for emergency relief funding.
Applications open on Thursday, May 21 at 12 p.m. and the deadline to apply is Friday, June 5 at 5 p.m. Please review the full guidelines and eligibility before submitting your application.
You can also view the full application as a PDF before completing the online application form.
For questions about eligibility and funding, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.